Cloud Booster Program
Fostering Australian innovation and digital start-ups is at the heart of Ninefold. In that spirit, we launched The Ninefold Cloud Booster Program in 2011 to give members of partner groups — incubators, co-working spaces and start-up communities — an extra tool in the box.
The Ninefold Cloud Booster Program offers approved start-ups enough monthly credit to use all Ninefold cloud services for free for up to a year.
What is in the Cloud Booster Program?
- $300 or $2,000 monthly cloud credit*
- Up to 12 months of free cloud
- Technical sales consultation for setup
- Guest blog posts on the Ninefold blog
- Opportunities to reach the wider Ninefold community
Why choose the Ninefold Cloud Booster Program?
- Everything stays within Australia via locally owned and run data centres. Australian businesses helping Australian businesses. Read more
- Entirely self service. No maintenance fees, no delays in provisioning. Get up and running in minutes. Watch video
- No plans, usage-based pricing. Never be locked into a service you don’t need. Read more
- Free local multi-channel support via email, live chat, Twitter & phone. Read more
- Extremely low latency for considerably faster speeds. Read more
- Multiple Availability Zones allow you to architect for maximum uptime. Read more
Ninefold are committed to helping early stage Australian businesses get to market, faster and more cost-effectively, through free cloud computing, technical know-how and marketing initiatives.
* Monthly credit amount and number of months negotiated between Ninefold and the partner group. Microsoft products (other than Windows Server) licensed under SPLA (eg. SQL Server 2012 & Remote Desktop Services) and Ninefold’s Cloud Drive (*powered by Oxygen) service are not included in the monthly credit.
Standard Ninefold Terms and conditions apply.