Ninefold Cloud Drive
Simple & secure document collaboration solution for business.
Ninefold's new Cloud Drive — powered by Oxygen —frees you from the limitations of local storage and offers simple and secure file sharing for businesses. Connect to files from anywhere, collaborate remotely and share files securely with customers.
- Keep your data in Australia: All Ninefold infrastructure is in Australian data centres for highest speeds and fewer data residency issues
- Control access: supports users, groups and access permissions to control & secure access to shared folders
- Protect your data: safe and secure from loss, theft, viruses and natural disasters
- Access anywhere, from any web device: Sync, online backup and access files across all computers and mobile devices (Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone, iPad).
- Version control: Share files of any size with anyone with a single click. The Oxygen platform can handle multiple versions and perform conflict resolution if more than one person edits a document.
- Minimal to no training required: Once installed, it works like a local hard drive. Users will find the Cloud Drive fits straight into their normal daily processes.
We have worked hard to address the high costs of internet bandwidth in Australia and are pleased to announce un-metered pricing:
|5 users, 50GB storage||$39.99* per month|
|+||Additional user||$11.99* per month|
|+||Additional 100GB||$19.99* per month|
|*All prices are AUD excluding GST.|
Ninefold Cloud Drive (base 5 user pack) is free from signup date to the end of the following calendar month, giving you the opportunity to trial the service at no risk.
To sign up for a free trial (you’ll need your credit card), please enter your details in the form below:
Get Started Today
Secure and IT Admin friendly
Create and manage all permissions — users, groups & guest accounts — with only a few clicks.
- Integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Active Directory or LDAP servers
- Works securely inside or outside the firewall, online or offline
- IT Administrators can remote-wipe a lost device with a single click
- Data is wrapped in 256bit AES encryption at all times.
- All files are replicated in separate nodes, all backed with multiple redundancies
- Continuous data protection allows instant restores of previous revisions or accidentally deleted files
Please contact us for a quote if you have 100+ users, require AD/LDAP integration or need education pricing.
“Dropbox” is a registered trademark of Dropbox, Inc in San Francisco and they have no affiliation with Ninefold.